You're dreaming of that new baby smell, the softest skin and those perfect tiny features. That moment when your baby is placed in your arms will be like nothing you have ever experienced in your life so far!
Now more than ever, there is a need to connect our community with love and share stories that inspire and encourage fellow Mum’s-to-be. Whether your journey was an easy one or full of ups and downs, IVF or loss, we don’t often talk publicly about what really happens behind the scenes.
That's what I would love to change. I speak to so many new Mum's who have felt alone and isolated and that’s where we can make a real difference, It starts with you, me, and your bump.
I'm looking for 8 expecting Mum's who have a story to share about their journey to pregnancy and beyond. I am thrilled to be partnering with Dr Greening on a very special book project called JOURNEY TO MOTHERHOOD.
My name is Rebecca, leading newborn and family photographer in Wollongong. There is nothing more important than capturing you, your precious baby and your growing family.
By joining the JOURNEY TO MOTHERHOOD project you will receive:
* A Maternity photography experience (approx 28-36 weeks)
* A Newborn photography experience (7-30 days)
* Your favourite 8X10” photograph, mounted to 11X14”, one from each session
* Sense of community, connection & gratitude
* A couple of questions at each session, nothing too personal, you choose what you would like to share.
To apply to be a part of this project, you will need to;
* Sign a release to share your images and story in the Journey to Motherhood book
* Commit to 2 photography sessions in the first 12 months at a total cost of $250 (Normally these sessions are $150 (maternity) and $250 (newborn) so you are saving $150.
You will choose your favourite image from each session from a small selection of photographs. Others will be available to buy but there is no obligation. I have to warn you though; you'll love them all!
Each family chosen will feature in the exclusive 2019 JOURNEY TO MOTHERHOOD book which will be placed in the waiting room of Dr Greening’s practice, readily available to inspire and give hope to other mothers experiencing their own JOURNEY TO MOTHERHOOD. The beautiful memories I capture for you will be in your child’s life forever.
Your involvement will also give back with a donation from each session made to Heartfelt. Heartfelt is an organisation of volunteer photographers who donate their time to photograph families who suffer the unbearable loss of not being able to take their baby home.
So if you would like to join us on this project, please email email@example.com with your due date and a brief description of your story.
We would like to feature a diverse range of stories, every single story is important and has the ability to inspire!